Friday, May 29, 2009

A broken camera

How is that my 5 month old camera is already broken? I mean really, what a pain! It has something to do with the card reader. I am not sure what happened with it but it all of a sudden couldn't format my card. So it is now getting quoted at a Cannon place off base. I dropped it off earlier in the week and have yet to hear anything about it. I am hoping that I get some news quick. For months I have been wanting to take a photography class, but have been unable to do so with Nick's work schedule. The class is every Sunday for 2 hours during each month. Being that Nick has no TDY's for June I am all set. But it's kinda hard to do a photography class with no camera. This class requires you bring your camera with you so that they can teach you specific things about your camera. I just can't believe it. Here I am all set up to do the class and my camera breaks on me. SERIOUSLY!! I am doing my best to keep positive that they will call really soon to tell me that it can be fixed this week. That would be awesome. Fingers crossed!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

ARGH!!!! You have a right to be frustrated! Geesh, I sure hope they can fix it soon so that you can take the class.

Sandi McBride said...

Hope you get it back soon, honey...I know you're in withdrawals now!
hugs
Aunt Sandi