Friday, June 27, 2008

So proud

For those of you who haven't read it on my mother in laws blog, I want to share our awesome news......Nick made Tech Sergeant!! We have been waiting to hear for weeks and are so excited. We were trying to decide weather staying in the Air Force was for us or not and I guess we now have our answer. It would be hard to get out with him have made more rank. He made it sooner than most people do in their careers. He's put on 5 stripes in 10 years, which I think is pretty impressive. I gave him a card that read Impressive on the front and said But not surprising. It was too perfect. I knew he would make it. He wasn't convinced until he read the results. He let out a noise, which scared me half to death (I was in another room). Kara and I got him a cake and new game to congratulate him. The extra money will be so great.


Nick, I am proud of you baby! I knew you could do it. Always remember that I believe in you. I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Yay, Nick! I knew he could do it, too. That boy's ALWAYS been exceptional. Always. (And he's so pretty, isn't he? lol)