Friday, March 14, 2008

What if ??



Jana tagged me a while back with this fun little game of what ifs. I also received a smooch from Aunt Sandi a while ago that I can't for the life of me remember if I posted or not. So if I didn't thank you Aunt Sandi, right back at you!! And now let the games begin....


What ifs:


What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with....I would choose someone that inspires me. I wasn't too bad at it either. I used to draw as a teen and it kept dying down. Now I never draw anymore. I would pick someone that would get me back to it. I miss it sometimes.


What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind.... I would choose for everyone that wants a child to be able to have one without complications. In return I would make the ones that don't want children to be unable to produce them. I know so many people, including myself, that have had issues having a child. All of these women want children so badly. It seems so unfair for those women when you have thousands that never wanted any children and end up with 3 or 4. That way children would be taught better and we would have less problems in our society dealing with mommy issues.


What if I could travel anywhere in the world.... it would be to Europe. I believe Italy (for the food) and France (for the sights) are my top two.

What if I could live in another time than the present, for 24 hours....I would choose to go back to when my mom was a kid, just to see how different life was for her and all my other elders. I think it may help me form a new appreciation for things.

What if I could make over three areas of my body.... hands down in this order: thighs (smaller without cellulite), arms (more muscular), and breast (larger).

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours....I would be a monkey so I could hang from the trees. It sounds like fun. LOL

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours.... it would be my son. Just thinking of having an opportunity like that brings tears to my eyes. Every second of that day I would hold him and tell him how much he means to me. I would let him know how much I wish he was here all the time. How I wish I could see him grow up. I think just staring at him would be awesome.



No comments: