Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bios on the hill











My husband is home!! On Saturday we went with Nick's friend, Steve and his family to a place here on Okinawa that I hadn't ever heard of called, "Bios on the hill". It was actually a pretty cool. We went on a boat ride that was nice. It had the coolest playground that I have ever seen, besides the rope one we took Maddy to here a few months ago. They had these really awesome swings that I fell totally in love with. I always loved to swing when I was a little girl! Kara seemed to like it too! As you can tell from the pictures she is enjoying having her Daddy back. They are so cute together. She thinks some things he does are funny and she likes to look at him and smile. We went to the beach after the park but just for about half an hour. We didn't bring swim suits or anything so we just hung out and let Kara put her feet in the sand. She really seemed to like it. She's such a happy little baby, until nap time and then she's crazy! Last night we gave her prunes for the first time and she LOVED them. I couldn't believe it. She's growing so fast and always so entertaining. I will be posting more pictures soon! I hope you are having a good week!







2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

OMG! I can't even remember when I've seen Nick with that much hair! lol It took me a minute to grasp that this was a current picture. My brain was trying to figure out when it could have been taken and who was that baby he was holding. LOL

Kara seems to be changing every day. Her little face is filling out so much. Can't wait to see her in person!!

I'm heading to the bathtub. Tomorrow's my weigh in so I'm going to drown my sorrows in a hot bath and maybe a glass of wine. :)
Maybe next week will go better, eh?

Love ya'll,
Sissy

Sandi McBride said...

She just gets more beautiful every day, doesn't she? I know you are glad that Nick is home and Kara certainly is showing that, too!
hugs
Aunt Sandi