Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty Little Pixie







Being that Halloween is almost here, I decided to do a test run with (one of) Kara's costume. I think she's the cutest little Tinkerbell. I got our dog Tinkerbell a costume to match but it hasn't come in the mail yet. I wanted to get Anakin the Peter Pan costume but it didn't come in extra small so I am still on the hunt for something cute for him to be. I can't wait to take their picture together, assuming that Tinkerbell with calm down long enough for me to do so. I tried playing a little with my photo shop yesterday but being that I am a rookie at it, I was only able to do a few things. I guess I need to invest in a book to help me. I also got a few of her in her monkey costume:
After about 2 minutes in it she was screaming her head off. It is a pretty hot suit so lets just hope it's cold Halloween night. If not I have reserves with the Tinkerbell costume and the Snow White Costume that my BFF is sending her in the mail. I know, I know why all the costumes? Well, I really like dressing her up and wanted her to have different outfits for the Halloween party and Halloween night. She must be in style at all times. Ha Tell me what you think of her pics.

No comments: