Monday, October 27, 2008

She's famous!


Remember the pictures that I had to get done a few times before it finally worked out? Well this was one of them. I think it's adorable and wasn't the only one. Apparently the photography place thought it was so cute that they blew it up and have it on their wall of children. How cool is that? Even better you can see her bracelet with her name on it. She was so tired taking the pictures that by the end she had fallen asleep in my arms. It was a sweet moment and I am glad they were able to capture it. Oh and luckily for all the hassle I had to go through they gave me double my order of prints for free!! The story is actually a little longer but I am tired and want to get one more post in before bed!! The other pics will have to be a surprise.... :)

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

So glad to see you back and that is a beautiful picture...I'd love one please! I haven't seen you in a while and was worried you were hiding your bald head after the fight with the vacuum cleaner!
Hugs
Aunt Sandi