Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So much to do so little time!






Wow how busy it has been around here. (As I am doing this I have pics downloading to Walgreens, Myspace, and my scanner going to town too!) No, we aren't going anywhere and doing wonderful things. Instead I am chasing around my little girl that is into EVERYTHING these days. You see this is how I found her the other day after her nap.....


Yes that is her standing up in her crib waving at me. And then later in the day she was doing this in her playpen (if you are wondering why she has different clothes for the same day just picture a mess beyond my control!!):





She's so rotten! She pulls up on everything she can manage to get to. I know walking is in the near future, Lord help me!! She's so funny. We couldn't get her to sleep last night for a while being that she keep standing up in her crib and laughing at us. As I type this she's into more stuff. I can't do anything for having to chase her down. For proof here she is a few moments ago (she looks guilty doesn't she?):


Well, crap, I have to go she just pulled the video camera down on her. See the cord hanging down in the pic above. Luckily she's okay, but not too happy. Hopefully I will see you soon. :)

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

Ah the joys of a little girl! Savor...simply savor
hugs
Aunt Sandi