Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So much to do, so little time.

So it seems I have gotten myself behind on some Christmas projects that I have been doing for months now. At first I was really into it and was working at a pretty good pace, but now it seems I have slowed down to nothing. I have ran out of ideas and feel as if I am not going to get them done in time. I don't know why I always seem to do this. I get something started and I am all excited about it and then BOOM months later I don't have the desire to do it anymore. I do that with my scrapbooks. I will get one started and will be all happy about it with ideas floating around in my head. I get about 8-10 pages done and I move on to something else. I guess it is just that the excitement is gone. I am not sure. I need something to motivate me. So I have decided to start back at my project with the motivation of knowing it is going to make the people I am making them for happy. That should be motivation right? Well we will see how much I get done today.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Good luck with your projects, please don't forget to take pictures!

Sandi McBride said...

Did I give you a blood transfusion? Is that what it is? Are you catching Procrastination from me? I sincerely hope not, but you have all the symptoms...but do this, slowly go back over your Christmas projects and rekindle that excitement that you felt...maybe if you turn the a/c to about 65? Maybe if you think it's cold, you'll get a winter jumpstart!! Good luck anyway, honey
Love ya,
Aunt Sandi

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I've got one word to answer this post: DITTO!

We had direct tv hooked back up today so now I've got a working tv back in my scrapbook room. Maybe that'll help me to stay in there and do some projects.