Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally....

So I finally finished my 200th post, go below to find it. I did it on 200 wishes for Kara's life. Sure I probably have 1000 wishes for her life, but it was tough to write them down. Thinking about how her life is going to be was weird. I don't want to think about her growing up. She will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe it. I have to go to my 6 week postpartum appointment tomorrow, wish me luck!! My mom is here visiting so I don't know how often I will be able to post. I will try to post some new pics tomorrow. Thank you for all your nice comments. Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi McBride said...

I can't believe it's been six weeks! She's just such a beautiful girl, it's like she's been here for always. Jana's little bundle is here, pics are posted!
hugs
Aunt Sandi