Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 and 1/2 months yesterday!!

So I went to the doc yesterday for a routine check up and everything was good. Her heartrate is in the 150's and she's measuring a week big (27 weeks and I'm only 26). I will be seeing him again on Feb. 15th and my high risk doc on the 11th. Next Monday I am hoping to get my 3D ultrasound, I almost can't wait!! I can't wait to see Kara's sweet little face! I also am wondering if she really has a pointed nose and is fat. I will be the judge of that thankyouverymuch!!!! I will scan the pictures when I get them for all to see. Hopefully she will be a good baby and won't cover her face. Guess we will see....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww you look adorable Jodi! I will add a full body of me tomorrow.. amazing that we are both growing little human (beans):)
So you are about 2.5 weeks ahead of me..

Sandi McBride said...

Human Beans...ahhh...Jana, now that was cute...Jodie I am so glad you got most of this back to work...I was just thinking I can't wait for you to tell everyone (as Kara gets into toddler stage) that she was born in Japan! I want you to put a quarter in a bank everytime someone says "she doesn't look Japanese"! Evil Sister's son was born in TaiWan, so we always tease him with "funny you don't look Chinese"...she'll be rich...spell check has not been working for me this week, I think it is blogger, not you
love ya
Aunt Sandi

Anonymous said...

I have been watching the baby grow on Kari's blog hehe. Goodluck and glad things are going good.