Monday, November 3, 2008

Pets and clothes


I guess I will be doing post every other day due to my clingy baby. She's been pretty grumpy lately and only wants to be held, talked to, or played with. She drifted off to sleep so I have to get going on this....


I am thankful for my pets. While they get on my nerves at times, I am so thankful to have them in my life. They provide me with entertainment and love. The best thing about pets is that you are never alone. They are always there with you or up under you (as mine are) 24/7. Anakin is my sweet dog that loves to lick (sometimes too much) and be played with. Chloe is our temperamental cat that has a very sweet nature. Tinkerbell is a feisty little tyrant, but loves to cuddle. Leia our chipmunk is just so cute and funny. Their personalities are all so different. I can't imagine my life without them.


Today I am thankful for clothes that fit just right! I have been trying to figure out what outfits I am taking with me to the states so I tried on almost all my clothes today. In my amazement all my pants fit. It feels so great to be able to get in them without having to squeeze or pray that I am having a "skinny" day. I have such a broad spectrum of clothes now. I didn't realize they would all fit so I have been trying to not put them on lately. I am overjoyed over it! I love winter clothes the best. I feel most comfortable in a pair of pants and a sweater. Cold weather come my way!!!!



Just for your viewing pleasure:

Kara in her cute pigtails today!!

No comments: