Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a pretty nice one. I started the day cooking and listening to my Christmas music because it always makes me happy. We went to our friends house to eat, where they fried a turkey. It was burnt on the outside and not all the way cooked in the inside, but hey it was funny. Luckily the white meat(we don't eat dark meat) was done so we were happy. We had a nice dinner and then played games. Nick and I were on a team and we won every game we played, so of course Nick was so excited. He tends to brag a lot when he wins. Crazy man! But overall it was a nice day. I will be posting a pics of my apple pie soon, it was extra beautiful this year. Today I am so thankful for family. Though we weren't with our family (besides each other) I thought of everyone and missed them. I feel thankful for my ENTIRE family. Sure sometimes we don't get a long or get on each others nerves, but overall we are always there for each other, which is how a true family should be. I love and miss you all. Hope you have a great day!!! Oh and yeah as you can see my belly's growing quite fast these days. LOL

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

You all look so content and happy...glad your Thanksgiving was a good one...we don't eat dark meat either, usually give it to the cats, lol...they aren't picky. Can't wait to see the pics of your apple pie, too!
love to all of you
Aunt Sandi