Monday, November 26, 2007

My shopping spree!!

Well as you all know my favorite color is PURPLE so therefore my little girl has to have purple clothes, shoes, blankets, hair bows, EVERYTHING!!! Luckily the BX had a whole rack dedicated to purple in my favorite baby brand, Carter's. So after we found out I had to go get all they had. I tried to play it smart by getting all different sizes from newborn up to 9 months. She has to have purple clothes at every size she reaches. Here is the lovely stuff I found:









This last outfit is my favorite. I found it today when I just had to scan the baby clothes one more time. I think it is so sweet, the I love daddy part. Now isn't that just adorable? I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I can't wait, you do know she'll be getting a huge package from Uncle Wallace and Aunt Sandi...of course there will have to be a "big Sister" gift in there, too!
love
Aunt Sandi

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

This is too funny! I bought that EXACT SAME BLANKET yesterday! lol But I also bought some pink stuff, too, because...well, I love pink and I'm drawn to it like you wouldn't believe. Sorry 'bout that. Love all the other stuff you bought and yeah, I REALLY love the blanket. Great minds think alike, don't they?
Love ya'll!