Monday, November 26, 2007

What am I???

So I am copying everyone else in the seach of what Christmas things I am. It seems I am a tradional tree with my own set traditions. So true for me, althought I would like to make some new ones with my baby girl that's on the way!! And I am just like my mother in law and Aunt Sandi, a flashy trashy Christmas Sweater, yes that is me! Ha that was so much fun!





You Are a Traditional Christmas Tree
For a good Christmas, you don't have to re-invent the wheel.You already have traditions, foods, and special things you bring out every year.
What Christmas Tree Are You?



You Are a Christmas Sweater!
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.You're not afraid to be a little tacky.


If you want to play just click on the link and find out which one you are!!!

No comments: