Friday, February 29, 2008

Picture day!

So it was time for spring pictures and I picked out a cute blue jean dress for Maddy to wear to school. I saw one of my neighbors girls pics from last years spring ones and the background was so pretty with flowers and greenery (and they sat on a log). However, when I asked Maddy what her background was she said it was the American Flag. I will admit that I was a bit disappointed. Not that I don't like the American Flag, because I totally do (what American doesn't?), but what if I had dressed her in a bright pink? It would have looked crazy. It irritated me that they gave no insight as to what her background would be. But I guess that's how it goes sometimes. I really hope the pics come out cute. I of course LOVE pictures!!! Here's some practice pics we took that morning. Notice her new short hair do, too cute!

You can never have a photo shoot with her without some crazy pics. LOL

Smiling pretty!

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

She is really such a cutey pie it doens't matter what the background looks like, does it! Love the blue jean outfit...I hope Kara has one so they can have a Sisters look! I can't believe it's getting so close, and didn't I tell you you'd blossom? It's a been there done that thing...
love ya
Aunt Sandi