Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Printer issues

I tried to load my printer on my computer after it had crashed and it wouldn't work without the disc, which I apparently had thrown away. I was very angry trying to figure out what to do. I called my father in law, Randey, to get him to help me. He told me how to download it from the Internet. So I got it going and right before it was done it said it had failed. So I get my husband up here to help and turns out we have to buy the disc. That was a two weeks ago....

So a few days ago I get the disc in the mail. I was so excited. What is a scrapbooker without pictures??? I have been going nuts not being able to print pics out from my mom's visit. So I get everything set up and put the disc in. It goes almost all the way and says it failed again. I get my father in law's advice again, maybe it's my antivirus blocking it. So I try again with it turned off and still it doesn't work. I am at a loss for what to do. It is driving me bananas. I have my baby shower this weekend and won't be able to scrapbook the prints??? That is not cool. Sure I could put all my pics on a disc and go print them at the BX, but at 33cent a pic, I don't think so. So here I am mad and irritable because I can't scrapbook anything new. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!

3 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I sent you an e-mail concerning this...Uncle Wallace is a "Computer Pro" so hope the info I sent helps.
love
Aunt Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hi, I live in okinawa japan also on camp foster and i was wondering if you are aware of the place i am supposed to go to and get the 4d scan. please email me if you know...my email is
blkbombchelle@gmail.com
congrats on your pregnancy

Unknown said...

Try
www.winkflash.com