Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stuffed animal obsession?

Now that's what I call a real "bear hug"! She has just started the whole hugging thing and I absolutely adore it. I can't get enough of her hugs.
They are just "monkeying around"
Giving Monnie Monkey kisses! She loves that monkey!!!
Her new dog, Petey, thank you Grandma!!! She loves this little stuffed dog and chewing on him too! She had some of his hair in her mouth the other day, Ewwww!
Sleeping with her baby doll. She did that all on her own. Notice her other hand is holding her hair. She always sleeps like that. She must have gotten that from me, I have a thing with playing with my own hair too!
Her newest love, snuggle bunny. We got her the other day from the BX. I realized she was still in the stroller when we were walking out and hadn't paid for her so I gave her back to the lady that checks IDs. Kara was not happy at all, crying and everything. So we we went back later with my neighbor, I bought it. She didn't let "snuggle bunny" go for hours afterwards. I usually wouldn't be that kind of a parent giving in to buying something that my child threw a fit for, but I was already intending to buy it, so it was my mistake and I felt bad...

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hahaha....She's growing so Fast!!!! Come pick up your copy of a Beautiful Site award!!hughugs