Monday, August 11, 2008

Suzie Q's Survey

FAVORITE
Sport: to watch- Football, to play- Volleyball
Yatzee Color: red
Movie: The Notebook
Broadway Play I've Seen: 12th night, but only because it's the only one I ever saw.
Song: Far Away-Nickelback
Favorite City Visited: Orlando, so much to do!!!
Favorite Foreign City Visited: Nago, Japan
Book: The Wedding (it's the sequel to The Notebook)
Children's Book: Love You Forever
TV Show: Dawson's Creek is my ALL time fav.
Recent TV Show: Army Wives, somehow I got into it.
Actor: Will Ferrell
Actress: Jessica Alba
Perfume: Fantasy by Brittney Spears ( I know shameful)
Food: There are so many... Chicken Parmigiana is the BEST! ( I can't wait to try the healthier version soon!)
Dessert: Chocolate Cake
Chain Restaurant: Olive Garden
Local Restaurant: Mike's Tex Mex
Car: It's been so long since I cared about a car, I will let you know when I get back to the states....
Condiment: Butter, but I gotta cut back
Kitchen Appliance: dish washer
Home Appliance: Dryer I guess???
Beauty Product: Chap stick or lip gloss, can't live without it.
Favorite Clothing: Jeans
HGTV Show: Property ladder
Food Network show: I don't watch that, they always make stuff that I don't like.
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Songwriter: ???
Female Songwriter: Carrie Underwood?
Holiday: Christmas
Christmas Ballet: The Nutcracker
Disney Character: Tinkerbell
Alcoholic Drink: Fuzzy Navel
Non Alcoholic Drink: Water
Magazine: Glamour
Animated Movie: Sleeping Beauty
Mini Series: none
Season: FALL
Male Vocalist: Tim McGraw
Female Vocalist: Martina McBride
Day of Week: Sunday
Household Chore: Folding clothes
Ice Cream: Love Potion #31 from Baskin Robbins
Candy: Milky Way
Artist:Van Gogh
Quotation: "Dance like no one is watching, Sing as if no one is listening, and Live like each day was your last." Irish Proverb

No comments: