Wednesday, August 8, 2007

4 years down and many more to go!!

So my fourth anniversary has come and gone. I think it may have been almost as good as the first one if not better. Went to New Orleans on our first one and had a really good time. I believe this one may have been more special because my husband had it all planned out and surprised me with an awesome day. He has a romantic side that comes out every once in a while. I love when he gets that way! Aww the stars in my eyes. Oh yeah to let you know about our day. We first rode horses, which I had been dying to do for a while now, his was named Junior and mine was Chrome. Chrome was a huge horse, the biggest I've ever seen. Nick said Junior wasn't the most well mannered horse, but he was cute. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures. I really hate that I didn't. I am kicking myself for that daily. Oh well there will be other times, hopefully. So after that we went to a Bed and Breakfast that he had reserved us a room at. It was so awesome! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! It was the best room in the house with a fireplace and large jacuzzi tub. I love a huge tub, that is a must in the next house we buy. I can't live without one. So after we got settled in he had reserved for me to get an hour long massage. Getting a massage is one of my favorite things. It relaxes me and makes me feel so good. He earned some major brownie points for that. After my massage we had reservations at a restaurant called Springfellows. Oh my it was so good. I wish I could be eating there now. I ordered Chicken and he got the Steak. They both came with salad, bread, broccoli, and roasted potatoes. Mmmmm it was so good. The steak was so tender you could cut it with a fork. It was a good ending to a great day. So if you ever are near Granbury, Texas you must visit the American Heritage House. You will be pleased. It is so beautiful and the owners are very nice. My husband was in love with their cookies, I wish I would have asked for the recipe, they were great. I am so glad to have a husband that still can be romantic after 4 years of marriage. I pray that we celebrate many, many more!! I love you Nick!! XOXOX



No comments: