Friday, August 24, 2007

Terrible Twos!

Okay Sissy I am copying your blog so here it goes:

1. Two names you go by: Jodie and Jo

2. Two things you are wearing right now: My wedding ring (which I love because it's not just your ordinary wedding set, it has sapphires in it too.) And a necklace my mom gave me that has a hear with a baby in it. She gave it to me after I gave birth to my son. The box said "You grew in my heart!" I love it so much. These are two things I almost never take off.

3. Two things you want in a relationship: First and foremost I want Faithfulness and then of course Love. I believe that when you are married you need to only have intimacy with one person. You have to be able to trust that you are their one and only. You should only share the intimate part of yourself with your other half. I believe that makes you closer and makes things more special. And Love, well how can you be in a relationship their either doesn't already have or is working toward love? You need to genuinely care about someone for a relationship to work. I could go on about this but hey that's another blog.

4. Two of your favorite things to do: Well that's easy! Scrapbook, of course, it is the best stress reliever for me. Hang out with family and friends.

5. Two things you want very badly at the moment: To be pregnant with a healthy baby and to build my savings account back up.

6. Two pets you had/have: Anakin (my adorable yorkie) and Chloe (my beautiful long haired white cat).

7. Two people who will fill this out first: Well the only two people that read my blog and have a blog are Sissy(who I got this from) and Aunt Sandi. So maybe Aunt Sandi will do one too.

8. Two things you did last night: I did a few scrapbook pages and watched The Little Rascals with my family.

9. Two people that live in your house: Nick (my husband) and Maddy (my step-daughter).

10. Two people you talked to last: My husband and my neighbor, Tangela!

11. Two things you are doing tomorrow: Making brownies and going to a scrapbook thing. It will be my first one to scrapbook with other people. I am kind of excited we will see how it goes. I will let you know!!

12. Two longest car rides: From Pennsylvania to Florida. That was went we left my dad. We left on April 5th and got there on April 14th (the day before my 9th birthday). Then from Florida to Texas. We went to visit my in laws when they moved out there. We also went to Six Flags out there. The ride was about 12 hours.

13. Name 2 of your favorite holidays: Thanksgiving (for the food and gathering of people) and Christmas (for the decorations and everyone seems happier). Wasn't that almost a given?

14. Two favorite beverages: It's funny because I always say lemonade, but I hardly ever drink it. But I do love it when it is just the right blend of sweet and sour. My second would be French Vanilla hot chocolate. I love that stuff. I can't get enough of it!!

Okay so I did it. I hope it doesn't bore you too much. I don't have that interesting of a life it seems. But I enjoy it nonetheless. Happy blogging!!

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

Ice Cold Lemonade...there's nothing like it on a hot summer day and the glass is sweating from the ice on the inside and the heat on the outside...makes me want to go make a pitcher right now. Think I will.
Love
Aunt Sandi