Wednesday, December 12, 2007

As you requested...


This post is for Aunt Sandi. She sent Maddy some money in her birthday card and when I told her Maddy bought a baby doll she just had to see her. Maddy told me she named the baby doll Michalaya (not sure how you spell it). The doll came with all kinds of things including clothes, a carrier, a bottle, rattle and some other things. It actually cries and says "mama". Maddy enjoys baby dolls. I think it has something to do with the baby being on the way, before she didn't really like them much. We got her a cabbage patch for Christmas that is named Kara but spelled with a C. I thought it would be cool for her. Thank you, Aunt Sandi for the gift. We appreciate it!!

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

OHHH what a beautiful baby...the dolly is a cutey too! Thanks so much for the picture, I'm saving it in my picture file!
Love to all
Aunt Sandi