Saturday, July 26, 2008

An anniversary suprise!!!



As you can imagine the thought of spending my 5 year wedding anniversary had me sad and depressed. Luckily this far Nick and I have never been apart on our anniversary, until now. The 5th one at that. But being the sweet man he is, he still managed to make my day. I got this lovely bear in the mail yesterday(with the help of my mother in law). She's from Build a Bear and her name is BinkerTell Lavender. How funny is that? (As you probably know my favorite color is purple and Disney character is Tinkerbell. ) Then today I got these lovely flowers. They really are so beautiful and smell wonderful. My entire down stairs smells great. When the lady came to the door with the flowers I was in awe. I got them inside and tears were welling up until I saw this:

and then I burst into laughter. You gotta love the language barrier around here. It says Jodid instead of Jodie and Nichonlas instead of Nicholas. Too funny. I laughed for a good while about it. It all made for quite a good day. Happy Anniversary my love, I love you with all my heart<3!!!

3 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Well Jodid, I'm glad Nichonlas was able to get flowers ordered. LOLOLOL They're beautiful. And so is Binkertell. (But you already know how much I love Binkertell!)

Love you,
Sissy

Sandi McBride said...

Happy Anniversary Jodid, the flowers are so beautiful and you know love has no language barrier, luckily! now on to the Numbers portion of our program...
love
Aunt Sandi

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And Thanks again for joining the Brenda Photo Challenge!! Great shots!hugs