Sunday, July 20, 2008

For Grandpa Hayes

My father in law loves curious George. How funny is it that Kara now has the nickname "monkey". So we were strolling the BX today only to find a new rack of Curious George books. So I showed one of them to Kara and she got so excited. She was squealing and smiling (I wish she would have done it more in the video). Therefore I had to get the book. We came home and I made this video before reading her the book. She loved the book so much I may just have to go back and buy every title they have! So there you go Randey another grandchild that will adore you and Curious George. We seem to have a Curious Kara on our hands. LOL

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I've loved Curious George since I can't remember when...yeah, he's that old, lol! And Kara is a sweetie!
hugs
Aunt Sandi

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Randey will be impossible to live with after he sees this. (LOL) I left it up for him to look at last night, but he had to leave to go pick Jake up and by the time he got back and then took the garbage to the curb and then started work on the back flower beds, he never made it back upstairs to watch this. Maybe we'll have better luck tonight! I know I'll regret it, but I have to make sure he sees this anyway. lol

Love you,
Sissy

P.S. I think I missed a call from Nick last night!!! And I was home! I had stepped outside to take pictures of my new bike and didn't hear the phone ringing. I'm sick about it. Just sick.