Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mad at her monkey


This picture just cracks me up. Truth is she wasn't mad at the monkey, just mad in general, but the pic made it look like she was angry with her. That monkey is her new build-a-bear(chimp) from her granny and grandpa. Her name is Missy Monkey. She has earned the nickname "monkey" from them because of her toes and funny faces. So when they were on a trip a few weeks ago they found her this chimp. It is really cute. The shirt it's wearing says "Just monkeying around", too cute. I love it. Just thought I would share a laugh today.

2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

This picture ALMOST makes me feel bad about calling her "Monkey". Almost. lol

Wait'll you see the NEW monkey we got her! It's soooo cute. I'll send it soon - before we head to Florida.

Love the dress Kara's wearing. It's adorable.

Love you,
Sissy

Sandi McBride said...

What a sweet picture...of course she isn't mad at her Monkey...just a little grouchy!
hugs
Aunt Sandi