Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I did it!!

I lost ALL my baby weight in just 3 months. That was so awesome to find out this morning. It was the first time I had stepped on the scale in a week. Last week I still had 2 pounds to go. I am so excited about this. However, I still have a lot of toning up to do. I am well on my way to getting my body back the way I want it. I have been eating a lot healthier and only eating snacks with 100 calories or less. My favorite dessert is sugar free fudge pops. They are awesome and only 40 calories. You gotta try them. It helps when you have a chocolate craving. I have been eating smaller portions also which seems to be helping. Just wanted to share some of my joy. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Congratulations!! Only 3 months. Wow! And here it's taken me over 16 years (I've been pacing myself. LOL)

Love you,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

umm, you must tell me how you managed this in three months!!