Sunday, July 6, 2008

The joy that a child brings

So as you all know by now I am a crazy for pictures. I'm a scrapbooker what do you expect??? So the other day I took some adorable pics of Kara that I had to share. In just a 15 minute timespan I managed to get all of these different looks that she does. They are some of my favorite pics so far. I love my baby girl!!! The monkey face!
She's a happy girl!
See, I told you!
Looks like she's say, "Enough mom!"
I feel pretty oh so pretty...
Look at that lip poking out.
In deep thought
The cutest one. Wow, I am cute aren't I??


5 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my, she is such a cutie. All those changing looks, how sweet!!

Take care!!

Brenda said...

OH I love them all! She's such a pretty baby!

Just stopped by to tell you and Nick to hang in there. I'm not the wife of a military man but was the daughter of one so I spent lots of time being an Air Force brat. I hope Nick's time away from you goes by fast and he's back home with you before you know it.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Jodie!
I can't believe you can actually see her features at 2 months, they grow so fast.
Congrats to you and Nick on the promotion.
Take Care.

PS: I know you're a new mother, so I know visiting my blog is not a priority. Don't stress it k.

Donna said...

Such a sweet little angel!! Bless your heart!! Will be praying for the safe return of your Husband!!hughugs

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Oh man - she just gets cuter and cuter. I can't get over how blue her eyes still are. I think you may be right - she may just have her daddy's eye color. And her hair is still hanging in there pretty good. You may be right about that, too. It doesn't look like she's going to go bald like Nick did. (When he was a baby, I mean!)lol
She's so cute, I can't stand it. Those video's almost did me in. And I can't even read your post about Nick leaving yet. It's too hard. Maybe next week I'll be able to handle it better. For now, I'll just keep looking at the pictures of the Monkey. :)
Love ya'll,
Sissy