Saturday, July 26, 2008

Numbers

This weeks photo challenge was numbers!! At first I was stumped. What could I do that no one else was doing? I figured the phone would be a pretty popular choice, but decided on it anyway. Of course having a baby, I have toys all over so I realize it would be cool to use her phone with her eyes in the mirror. It didn't turn out quite as well as I intended, but I still think it's pretty cool! In the second picture, I kind of cheated but I have to tell you why. Today was my 5th wedding anniversary so I had to add something pertaining to that. I am also using it as part of my gift to my husband. I tried to guesstimate the number of smiles we've had, like 3 for each day of our marriage. It was pretty fun and cute! The last picture, turned out really cool. It is just a piece of plain old scrapbook paper, but it fit perfect with the numbers theme. So there you have it my post for this week. I can't wait to find out what next weeks challenge will be?!?!?!?!



16 comments:

Jeanette said...

Nice pictues. Love that first one. What a cute idea and a cute baby!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

The phone picture is so cute! And the second picture is awesome. Great job.
Love the scrapbook paper, too. Fun stuff!

Love you,
Sissy

Nita Jo said...

I love your Anniversary Picture! How sweet for your husband, and such a great pic for Numbers.

Happy Anniversary to you!

Nita Jo

Karen M said...

Very nice pictures! Loved the one with your baby's eyes in the phone. Very creative!

Happy anniversary!

I'm very glad you joined in our photo fun!!

kimberly said...

very cute and creative....happy anniversary!!!!
kimberly

The Hallman Tribe said...

Really love the phone with your daughter's reflection in it. Great job with the numbers. Is that scrapbook paper? Love it

Sybil said...

I love the picture with the reflection on the eyes. So cool. Great pictures.
I loved viewing what you came up with for this photo challenge.

Cindra said...

I love the scrapbook page... what a wonderful idea! And the phone with your little princess's eyes. Such pretty blues! Great photos!

Donna said...

Great job, and I especially love the little toy phone with your daughter's eyes in the mirror! It appears that she is looking out of the mirror - what an optical illusion!

Happy anniversary too!

Sandi McBride said...

Wow Jodid...you done good little Girl! Great pictures and one day I may take up crafting...maybe
love ya
Aunt Sandi

Donna said...

These are Wonderful!! Well done!!

Donna said...

PS- Sorry! I didn't have you on my list!!! Didn't know you were playing along!! I DO Now!LOL...I've put you're name on my list in my sidebar so everyone can come visit! Thanks SO much for joining in with us! We're a small group, but Growing fast!! Happy day sweetie!

Brenda said...

Wonderful numbers! I especially love those sweet eyes mirrored in her toy phone.

Sharon said...

Your anniversary photo is beautiful and really touching. The baby and phone photo is gorgeous.

Sharon

teegs said...

great pictures they are really cool!

Tegan

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.